Terms & Conditions
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications and details of the products available on the website, however we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue products and or change product pricing at anytime for any reason.
a) Will be accepted by us as an order to supply the goods described
b) Will be treated as an order on the Buyer’s account, consequently these terms of account will apply to the supply of goods.
c) we accept orders via the following methods
1. Customer portal (website)
4. Via your sales representative
Minimum order values apply. If an order totals less the buyer will be charged a minimum order charge.
Mainland UK – Minimum order £15 plus delivery. Orders with a greater value than £250 will be delivered free of charge.
Ireland – Minimum order £1,000 delivery included (no back orders permitted)
Northern Ireland –Minimum order £500 delivery included (no back orders permitted)
Please note all polyplastic windows are excluded from free delivery.
If the Buyer wishes to treat an order on terms which are different from these account terms, the order must specifically say ‘Not account terms’, in which case the credit terms available upon the Buyer’s account will not apply and payment will be required before goods are released to the Buyer.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information for all purchases made to Miriad.
a) Payment of the invoiced sum due to the Seller shall be made no later than the terms specified on Buyer’s account.
b) Buyer will be responsible for any costs incurred due to dishonoured cheques.
c) Buyer will incur legal costs for any overdue monies passed to our insurance company for collection.
a) Risk of damage to the goods shall pass to the Buyer after acceptance of the delivery and upon collection.
TITLE / OWNERSHIP
- Title in ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the invoiced price has been paid in full to the Seller.
- Until the title has passed the Buyer shall hold the goods as baillee for the Seller.
- Notwithstanding the terms of this clause the Buyer may sell or deliver the goods to a third party in the ordinary course of the Buyer’s business and the buyer shall, in doing so, act as principle and not as the Seller’s agent.
- Until incorporation in other goods or the sale on by the Buyer, the Buyer will not remove the packaging on the goods nor mix the goods with other property but will keep the goods separate and clearly show the Seller’s ownership of them.
- The Buyer shall at the Seller’s request inform the Seller where the goods are stored and subsequent to a request shall immediately inform the Seller when the goods are moved.
- Each paragraph of this condition is severable.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be applied at the standard rate. VAT Number is GB918310342. Prices are subject to change.
In the event of delivery shortage, no claim will be considered unless it is reported to Miriad Products within 24 hours of delivery.
In the event of delivery damage, no claim will be considered unless written notification is made within 24 hours of delivery. All deliveries must be kept until collected by our couriers.
Items returned that were incorrectly ordered or are no longer required will only be accepted when prior agreement has been reached with Miriad Products and within 28 days of order. These items must be returned in their original condition by the customer at their own expense and risk. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Any item returned without prior agreement with Miriad Products Limited will not be actioned.
A full version of our terms and conditions can be viewed by visiting our website www.miriad-products.com